Times to wake up !!!

I don't know why, last night, I was complain with my self. I was emotion, why in my home doesn't have a good sinyal for internet. I just want send an email for my friend, it is very dificult. So for diminish my emotion, I complain via update status in facebook. After I update, I leave facebook, and I disconnet my internet. Yeah, I  was can had connection while is very  poor.

In the morning, I want to try again send an design to my friends. I open facebook. Yeah, there a notrification from, fromm.. From my amazed person.  Ohh.. In that time, I was very shy, but I also happy. I don't know. I shy because he was comment in my complain status, where look that I life in an isolated place. But, beside that, I also shy cause I complain with my situation, and I can't make it better :( uhh.. In the others side, I was happy because he comment my status.. Huaa...

Em, I don't just take it for my status solution. But, my life solution. His attendance make me remember my target.No holiday without nothings. Before I was promise, in the holiday, I will do many things.  Yappp.. I have an "zona nyaman" said Bong Chandra, so I doing nothing. Next, with his attendance in my status, I think again. I must MOVE ON. Move on in my meaning and his sitate meaning.

Wake up li, wake up, stand, start step, and then run for fly !!

Move on itu bukan melupakan, tapi menutupi wajahnya dengan ibadah dan alquran serta segudang aktivitas bermakna dan prestasi. Sehingga tanpa sadar kamu sadari kamu telah menjadi manusia yang bermanfaat dan luar biasa :)

I just remember it from his meaning of move on,. Thats fine.

Comments